Enhancing classrooms with rich multimedia that is proven to increase student achievement, Discovery Education Streaming provides exclusive curated collections, instructional strategies, pre-built lessons and a library of more than 111,000 standards-aligned digital resources that give teachers the resources they need to reach all learners.
All learning objects are designed for easy integration into a curriculum with hundreds of ready-to-use instructional supports and student activities.
- Embedded support through closed-captioning, transcripts, text-to-speech and native language support service
- Video library features exclusive, award-winning titles from Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and Science Channel including The Fixies, Outrageous Acts of Science and The Magic School Bus
- Enhanced search tools, including curriculum standards search and a monthly calendar, help educators identify relevant lesson content
- Thousands of nonfiction text, audiobooks and podcasts
- Over 500 new media assets are added every month that connect teachers to the latest updates, research and news
- STEM Connect brings to life real-world science, technology, engineering and math concepts connecting students to STEM activities and career exploration
- Embedded Studio Quizzes enables teachers to gauge student progress, check for understanding and utilize the results to identify areas of strength and address areas requiring improvement
- Integrated chat and collaboration tools support remote and hybrid group projects